Dramatis Personae:
Jolly, chatty student (JCS)
Helpful neighbor student (HNS)
Sarah Teacher (ST)
JCS and HNS: Hello Sarah!
Sarah Teacher: (Grr, they're not using my last name...) Hello! How are you doing?
JCS: Fine, thanks. And you?
ST: Oh, I'm doing great! I heard you had a test last week? How was your midterm?
HNS: Ummmm....
JCS: Good! Very good!
HNS: Soooooo good!
ST: That's very good news! Last week I went on a trip!
JCS and HNS: (shocked expressions)
HNS: Where did you go?
ST: I went to.... (pause for suspense) America!!!
JCS and HNS: (eyes get huge, and expressions look shocked) USA?! Why? Why?
ST: I went because my brother got married!
JCS: Wow!
HNS: Wow! Congratulations! Teacher, brother... older or younger?
ST: Ah, he is younger.
JCS: Ahhh....
HNS: Oh teacher, so sorry!!
ST: (exaggerated/melodramatic look of misery) Yes... See you later!
JCS and HNS: Goodbye teacher!
EXIT Sarah Teacher with toothbrush and toothpaste in hand. Hehehe
Ha! Cute way of sharing the scene with us readers.
ReplyDelete